Thursday, March 17, 2016

Fanboying

My love for reading has given me a number of rewards now.

I was able to meet some of my favorite writers and I had some of their books signed.


Social media has also enabled me to follow some of them online so I could be updated in their newest projects. It also enabled me to post the latest books that I read and tag their writers who have online presence. 


Fortunately, two of them have noticed my gratitude and they expressed their appreciation in return :)

Here is Dean Francis Alfar's book, "The Kite of Stars and Other Stories," as seen in my Instagram account:




Meanwhile, here is Arnel Patawaran's book, "Write Here, Write Now," also seen in my Instagram account.


Not only did he acknowledged my post--he reposted it on his @aapatawaran page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

"Big Magic" (part 1/2)

"Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear" by Elizabeth Gilbert (author of the sensational memoir "Eat, Pray, Love") Non-...

Popular Posts