Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Good News

Last June 20, Manila Bulletin called me and congratulated my entry to their Write To Fame promo (Travel Category) which got into the Top 3. My article won't get to be published though I still got two cinema tickets.

Last night, while I was walking amidst the rain, ABS CBN called me and advised that I am already shortlisted for the Scriptwriting Workshop headed by master writer and personal favorite, Ricky Lee. Immediately after that, I ran back to the office and shared the good news to my teammates.

Good thing they do know how to spoil and support me.

Meanwhile, I will be waiting for my exam and interview. I hope and pray that I could be able to make it big this time.

Thank you for reading. Pardon my blogging.

#Overwhelmed

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

"Big Magic" (part 1/2)

"Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear" by Elizabeth Gilbert (author of the sensational memoir "Eat, Pray, Love") Non-...

Popular Posts